Friday, September 14, 2012

Printable Fabric Sheets

I have just recently braved up to do a large quilt for my mother-in-law for Christmas. I've done small things but nothing to big.

(Yes... this year I am actually starting early! Woo Hoo!)

Anyhoo... I wanted something special, hence the photo memory quilt, and I found these Colorfast Fabric Sheets. I must say... they are wonderful! My husband even thought they were actual pictures until he felt of the fabric!

When I done the Colorfast Treatment on them so they would hold their color with washing... I was nervous and held my breathe. Guess what... they turned out perfect!

(Oh yeah... doin' my happy dance!!!)

If you decide to make a project using these Colorfast Fabric Sheets, be sure to get the right one for your project. If it will need to be washed, make sure to get the washable fabric sheets or your pictures will ruin. (Trust me! Don't ask... just trust me!)


Here is one of my squares for the quilt with a picture of my hubby's grandfather & grandmother. I just love this picture of them! He's got a big smile on his face & she's looking at him with this beautiful, soft smile! You can just feel the love they had by looking at the picture! (I hope someone says that about me and my hubby one day.) They were definitely an example of love!


Well, lets get some lunch in my girls' bellies so mama can sew right thru nap time! Hehe!! I'm so excited!!!

Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment