Monday, July 22, 2013

Homeschooling

Our oldest daughter will be going to Kindergarten this year and after a lot of thinking, we have decided to home school her. Lots of emotions going on here! I'm really excited and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous too!

I have a  lot of support from my husband, family, friends and church family but I'm still so nervous! So, if you do any praying, pray that our homeschooling adventure goes well and that this mama makes it through! hahaha

My very sweet friend home-schooled her boys last year and she gave me some wonderful things to start us out on our Kindergarten journey.

Just look at all these goodies! I know... I have a great friend!
I still have a lot of things to get in order but this was a great little start and very much appreciated!
I always loved school, so I'm excited to show my girls all the wonderful things about learning!

If you homeschool, please feel free to share any tips!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for homeschooling! I was homeschooled and LOVED it. I'd love to do the same for my kids, but Hubby's a big supporter of public school, so I do schoolwork at home with my kids and live vicariously through other homeschoolers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I'm really excited! My husband and I both went to public school but we feel that home schooling is right for our girls. I love hearing positive things from people who were home schooled themselves or are home schooling their children! Each one makes me that much more confident that we are doing the right thing. So, thank you for that little bit of encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete