Monday, January 20, 2014

Pajama Eater Review

Hello fellow crafters! I've been MIA for a while but I was very busy with trying to make things for Christmas AND making things for our newest niece, Snow! She is a precious little gal!

Anyways, my review for the Pajama Eater pattern from Sew Fearless... three words... I LOVE IT! 

First, the directions are written in a comic book form and I thought that was neat! Second, it was very clear in the directions. Third, it had nice pictures! I don't know about you, but I really like the patterns with pictures... sometimes directions get hard to explain or even understand and nice pictures can make a huge difference! (yes, I am sometimes a "picture reader"... don't judge me! hahaha)

I made 7 of them for Christmas gifts for my kiddos, nieces and nephews. They get carried everywhere! Who knew little monsters could be so cute?!

Here are the Pajama Eaters I made for Christmas.


Would I buy the pattern again? Why yes, yes I would!
Head over to Sew Fearless and start making some little ones in your life a Pajama Eater! I'm sure they won't be disappointed in them!


3 comments:

  1. I love the eyelashes on the girly ones!

    thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made several of these a couple Christmas's ago for my great Nieces and Nephew! I follow Jodi's blog and she has lots of great patterns. I love the eyelashes too and also like the coordinating Fabric on the inside when you open the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jodi! It's a fun pattern!

    Thank you Marie! Jodi does have a lot of great things on her blog! So many ideas... so little time! ;)

    ReplyDelete