Monday, January 20, 2014

Quilting Projects for Christmas

Ok, so I made a few quilting projects as gifts for Christmas. These were totally done just by me winging it. I didn't have a per say "pattern" to follow. I just mapped out on a piece of paper what I wanted and done my measurements. 

Never the less, most of the inspiring quilts I find on the internet don't even have a pattern. They are just quilts people have done and posted. So, I thought I would share mine too. 

I made 4 quilted gifts but I only have pictures of 2. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the other two.

This is the quilt I made for my kiddos' sweet Sunday school teacher. Her girls were sweet enough to get me all their hand prints so I could do it for her!


This is one I made for my little sister.  I tried to do a whimsical theme for her. The 2 biggest hearts are for our daddy who passed away 2 years ago of cancer and our grandpa who passed away.


No comments:

Post a Comment