Ever since my first daughter was born 6 years ago (today is her birthday! Happy birthday baby!), I have been a SAHM and I love it! Although being a mom is by far the most rewarding thing I've ever done, I would still like to contribute to the family finances.
That's when I started sewing for everyone else and trying to make some extra money for us that way. I LOVE sewing but it seemed like I never had any time to sew my kids anything, which I really didn't like and it made me feel bad too. So, I started this blog just as a hobby. Trying to share what I could with moms/grandmas/sisters/aunts... whoever wanted to craft and sew.
I was introduced to a company that I thought was too good to be true, Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories. I've NEVER signed up as a consultant for anything in my life but I knew from my thorough research that this company was different! Everything is only $5! YES $5!!! We even have a kid's line that is less!
I know this isn't anything about crafting or sewing but I thought that if their is a mom out there who wants to stay home with her kids but needs to earn money, or maybe a wife who wants to help her husband retire early or someone who is just waiting for a great opportunity like this, I HAD to share it! I'm new to the company but it has already been a blessing to our family and I know it's only going to get better! Paparazzi is a pretty new company, only being around for almost 3 years. So, the sky is the limit! This company is all about lifting each other up and helping one another! I want everyone I sponsor to be a great success and I want to be there for them in every possible way, all the way to the top!
If you are looking for "that something", please look at Paparazzi and what a great company it is! If you have anything you need answered, please contact me through one of these!
And if you would like to just browse all the wonderful $5 jewelry and accessories, check out my group on facebook!
Thanks for wonderful links - I'll be using them to find the best variant for me! Actually, I've already checked Paparazzi - it is full of interesting offers and bargains)
ReplyDeleteThe pivot makes sense because you spell out the $5 price point and note the company has only been around about three years before asking anyone to consider it. The line about sewing for everyone else but never having time for your own kids' projects is what makes the change feel motivated rather than sudden. We're the team behind PixArmory, an AI photo editor, and we appreciated that you openly flagged this post as off-topic for a sewing blog.
ReplyDelete