Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Granny Quilt


This is the Granny Quilt pattern I made. (((Pattern Coming Soon))) It is a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law. It is also my very fist quilt! I've done small table runners but nothing this big.

I used 10 Sewable Printable Fabric Sheets for this Quilt. They are really easy to work with if you ever decide to try them.

I machine quilted it using my regular sewing machine and it was actually pretty easy. I'll have a post up soon on Free Motion Quilting with a home sewing machine. I done simple stippling quilting and I just love it! I love the cozy wrinkly feel of quilts... they are just so comfy!

(A big thank you to my hubby for helping with pictures! Love his heart... he really does try!)

Here are a few more pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment