Saturday, August 25, 2012

Project Turning Pants into a Skirt

I was searching through my closet the other day and noticed some capris that I never wear anymore. I loved them when I bought them but when I washed them a few times, I could never get the bottom to stay like it should. It drove me nuts so they went to the back of the closet.

I was in need of a new skirt and these weren't working for me, so I decided my hand at turning my drab capris into a nice skirt!

I just finished it up and I have to say, I liked it so much that I went to our local consignment shop and got my girls some jeans to cut up and I made them each a new jean skirt too! They love it too!

It is so easy and it doesn't take as long as you would think! Ummm.... easy, fairly quick, and looks super cute... yeah, count me in!!!

I will be sharing the how to soon! It's late and tomorrow is church and family day, so it shall be up Monday! Be on the look-out!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like cotton joggers, cardigans, women pants, cotton trousers, Italian Clothing, plus size clothing etc.

    ReplyDelete