Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby Bubble Gown

As soon as I saw the adorable Baby Bubble Gown from DigiStitches, I fell in love!

I Made Ella some new gowns for her arrival, of course! hehe The instructions are super easy to follow!

Here are the ones I done for Ella! I can't wait to see her all dressed up in them!

I'm sure I will be doing many more of these for future gifts!


I got the Big Sister/ Lil Sister from River Mill Embroidery


This will be Ella's coming home outfit. Anyone who knows my husband knows he is a HUGE Alabama fan! So, of course she had to come home sporting daddy's team!


For the Bama Fans out there, I got the design from Shabby Chic Now

And one for kicks! I made the girls matching Big Sister Shirts to match Ella's Little Sister Bubble Gown. I'm very pleased with how they turned out and so are the girls! They can't wait to wear their Big Sister shirts!



If you have basic sewing skills, this would be a great little project you could have some fun with! I got the pattern HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment